Friday 1 February 2013

17 Weeks–Guessing Games, Babymoon Flights and Biscuits

 

IMG_4948IMG_4938IMG_4949IMG_4965

I can’t believe we’ve reached the end of 17 weeks already! I am starting to have a real bump now and for the first time someone has tried to guess whether I’m having a boy or a girl – come on people, you have a 50:50 chance of getting it right! Apparently I’m carrying high for this early so it’s going to be a boy?!

In other news I visited the midwife this week and everything is at a fairly average height for my dates, which sounds more realistic to me! Anyway it amuses me, but maybe I should tone down the sarcasm a bit “Yeah we’re pretty sure we know what’s in there, the ultrasound was pretty clear, it looks like a human baby”.

This week has been pretty good; it started off with a very relaxing weekend, a little shopping and a lot of lounging about. I have had some serious biscuit binges this week including buying a 6 pack of chocolate and cereal bars and eating all 5 in one afternoon. I blame it on the cold weather!

I haven’t had a sudden burst of energy now I’m in the second trimester but I am glad to be having a break from the sickness, I still don’t go anywhere without a large zip lock bag for emergencies though! Pregnancy is not glamorous all the time.

This week we booked flights for our Babymoon - which all sounds very American! We are going to Toronto for 10days, I am tagging this onto a work trip and I am looking forward to it so much, it will cover some of weeks 22-24 and will probably be my last long haul flight for some time, I am going to focus on relaxing and having lots of romantic meals with my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment